Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mistakes... Over and Over

Mistakes... I am making it again and again. What happened to me? Didn't I learn the lessons the bad way? Didn't I repent it enough? Didn't I make my life enough of a mess to learn it the hard way? Why am I going back? You are allowed to make mistakes but only fools will repeat it... Am I a fool? I must be. Why am I getting carried away. I shouldn't get carried away. Stop trusting people and hold your tongue. Don't you remember the philosophy you created for yourself? Why do you have to talk this much? Why are you so careless these days? Are you going to repeat that big mistake again. Or have you repeated it already. Did you trust? Didn't you know from the beginning that you shouldn't trust? Didn't your experience give you all the warning? Didn't your life teach you anything? What is gonna happen now? Oh My God what is wrong with you?... Let it Go... Let it Go... Let it Go...

No comments:

Post a Comment