Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i hate technology


A i put the cd into the drive of my PC in my new college i am sure i was spotting a grin. after all i was accesing net after almost 2 weeks and i had a post ready to be posted for a loong time. and i was about to do it now. as the auto play window came i confidently clicked on the chapter 9 file
there i get 3 pages of small squares. i stared at it for a while and slowly realised it happend because of the way i saved it... the word on my laptop and this word were defenitely not on talking terms...n
who suffered?
me!!!!
i am so fed up of this . first of all couldnt post it earlier since my modem at home simply went on strike influenced, i suppose, by the political parties of Kerala and then i couldnt do it on my lap top itself coz it was not connected to the net and now i cant post the damned thing coz 'words' quarrel with each other.... why Gates uncle why? i mean he is so sweet to help but he has complicated the stuf by bringing in newer versions and encouraging squabbles between them.

this man (the guy in the foto) is so sweet to have expressed my thots so nicely. i am afraid few ppl are so understanding. i am getting annoyed coz of the pressures at my college already, and i hav prob with Vodafone who happily offered me national sms for 50 paise and local sms for 10 paise and is blissfully charging me 1.50 paise and 1 rupee respectively. when u call their happy to help customer care, they ask for 24 hours, 48 hours, then again 24 hours and when even that is over they refuse to help... they simply wouldnt connect me to their customer care service.

a friend decided to call me and that is a big thing because this particular friend always forgets to call me. but can we talk properly? no! why ? there is no network coverage.
wow!
where has technology landed us? if there were no such gadgets we would have happily lived without getting crazy when u encouter problems with it...
world would definitely have been a better place t o live in!

2 comments:

  1. Technology is actly i blizz.. It gives so many gud excuses for not calin U or commentin ur blogs.. ;)
    No network for calin U.. Modem not workin for commentin ur posts..wow.. Technology is Blizz!!.. [;-)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a blogger. You hate technology.
    Vishwasichu!!

    ReplyDelete